From the 9 th of September to the 13th of September, the project titled “Training for Tutor Trainers, Motivation, Leadership, Interculturalism”was implemented. EProjectConsult hosted 9 selected teachers in the Framework of the Erasmus+ Mobility Project for School Education Staff in cooperation with Kerry ETB Literacy Services and Donegal ETB Literacy Services. The group consisted of teachers engaged in non-formal education. Participants had the opportunity to receive training in the field of the latest teaching methodologies for teachers of non-formal eductaion, thereby they gained experience needed for their professional career. The training consisted on seminarsand workshops lead by the highly experienced teacher trainer Natalia Seriakova.
Skills and professional competences acquired:
- Improve the skills and competencies of participants in the teaching sector;
- Improve the quality of, and access to, continuing training and the lifelong acquisition of skills and competencies with a view to developing adaptability;
- Acquisition of knowledge and experiences, exchange of ideas, and knowhow for good practices in teaching approaches.
- Promote and reinforce the contribution of training in the process of innovation related to teaching methodologies;
- Identify the characteristics of effective participatory, consensus building, and conflict management processes.
- Identify behaviours that escalate conflict during a dispute and identify behaviours that halt this escalation.
- Selection of appropriate techniques for a participatory process
- Linguistic and cultural knowledge about Italy;
- Promotion of European values about mobility, cultural exchange and cooperation between different countries.
In conclusion, participants had the opportunity to explore new horizons by fully integrating in Sicilian culture and meeting many new friends from Italy and from the other parts of world, as well as to build partnerships with local schools. However, more importantly, participants gained professional experience in their sector that will help them to become more efficient in their job. After the project was finished, participants received a “A Rocca certificate” and EUROPASS. Employees of the “A Rocca” Association and people involved in this project hope that it was a rich and useful experience for everybody.