EProjectConsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with Colegio Salesianos “Cristo Sacerdote”, hosted from the 17th of May to the 24th of May 2015 a group of people from Huelva, Spain in the frame of Erasmus+, KA1 Mobility Project for school education staff. During the project named “Ciao Europa” we hosted 6 selected participants.
The subject of the training programme for participants was how to apply quality assurance in school units, including evaluation and self-evaluation of teaching staff. In order to meet the needs of the project, the programme was containing study visits in a local school Istituto Tecnico Industriale “Copernico” (Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto) in order to meet the representatives and the teaching staff of the school for discussing on the topic, to exchange methodologies and to identify possible solutions. Moreover, the programme was containing one workshop concerning the education system in Italy and how it is ensured the quality assurance in school units. The training programme was implemented in Milazzo town and the nearby town of Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto.
Skills and professional competences acquired:
- Improve the skills and competencies of participants in the teaching sector;
- Improve the quality of, and access to, continuing training and the lifelong acquisition of skills and competencies with a view to developing adaptability;
- Acquisition of knowledge and experiences, exchange of ideas, and knowhow for good practices in teaching approaches, supporting structures for students and co-operation with local enterprises and businesses;
- Promote and reinforce the contribution of training in the process of innovation related to teaching methodologies;
- Identify the characteristics of effective participatory in evaluation and self-evaluation process, in order to ensure quality in school units;
- Selection of appropriate techniques for a participatory process.
- Linguistic and cultural knowledge about Italy;
- Promotion of European values about mobility, cultural exchange and cooperation between different countries.
After the project was implemented, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate”. We are satisfied because due to their participation in the programme, the participants have enriched their professional experiences. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in the Spanish labor market. EProjectConsult wishes them good luck in their future paths!