This course is eligible for the Erasmus+ funding program
- To increase awareness and sharpen professional knowledge of key Environmental Sustainability concepts & Fairtrade
- To engage participants to take an active role in sustainable environmental management and identify environmental effects
- Increase the understanding of Fairtrade functions and its principles in business practices
- To develop recommendations supporting continuous program enhancement, specifically in respect to quality community partnerships.
Staff, teachers specialized in the areas relevant & anyone passionate in these fields
Our programs are highly interactive, starting with the theoretical approach to the main concepts of the training course, we proceed an open learning environment with a case study approach that we have found to be an effective method of fostering discussion and transferring knowledge.
During the training course, the participants have a chance to perform some study visits & exchange good practices with local professionals in order to deeper technical understanding of the topics.
This training course offers participants a panoramic and innovative view of sustainable environmental protection and Fairtrade and how to ensure their work practices more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
The course is conducted by a highly qualified and experienced trainer, who will help them gain more insights of each topic, along with some workshops in Fairtrade, study visits in companies and a natural reserve area.
By the end of the training course, the participants will:
- Understand sustainable environmental management in accordance with specific policies, principles and legal responsibilities;
- Understand how to deal with waste management procedures, and how to respond to Environmental Sustainability for the Sustainable Development Goals in the 2030 Agenda of EU;
- Understand the environmental issues and how we face them accordingly;
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of Fairtrade and how to run it in well-being business practices;
- Acquire a thorough insight to new techniques and methods within sustainable environmental protection and Fairtrade and help them to more familiarize with Italian practices;
- Increase their career path with promising opportunities and support them in transferring and exchanging their new knowledge and experience back home;
- Earn a Certificate that is a valuable supplement to their career life upon completion of the course.
From the 11th to the 17th February 2018
From the 8th to the 14th April 2018
From the 15th to the 21th July 2018
From the 16th to the 22th September 2018
From the 2nd to the 8th December 2018
From the 10th to the 16th February 2019
From the 8th to the 14th April 2019
From the 15th to the 21th July 2019
From the 2rd to the 8th December 2019